A New Generation! Treat patients with a broad range of needs — from severe impairment to high level strengthening and coordination.
New and Improved Features
A modular approach to proximal and distal movement retraining, progressing to more functional reach and grasp retraining activities.
- ARM only, HAND only and Integrated ARM/HAND Evaluation and Therapy Activities
- Allows Isolated HAND-only Evaluation & Therapy for Distal-only Impairments
- New and Improved InMotionEVAL – Evaluation and Reporting System
- Robot Utilization Reports – Powerful New Administrative Tools!
- User interface improvements provide therapists with greater task guidance and facilitation
Request an InMotion Therapy Demo
Superior Patient Comfort with a 2-3 Minute Setup
- Adjustable-length forearm rest – accommodates small to large adults and pediatric patients
- Wrist pronation adjustment – helps position the patient’s forearm for optimal hand position
- Adjustable straps – accommodate a wide range of human anatomy
- Contoured finger and thumb grips – support a natural resting position